Our top priority is your loved one’s health, safety and quality of life.
At Living Innovations, we believe that most people can continue living at home comfortably and safely as they age - if they have the appropriate supports. We work together with families to arrange those supports - and maximize peace of mind and quality of life for everyone involved.
Common Risks to Seniors Living Alone
- Medication issues
- Undiagnosed illness
- Poor nutrition
- Loneliness and isolation
We Can Provide
- Personal care by a trained caregiver
- Personal emergency response system
- Preparation of tasty, healthy meals
- Safety checks
- Medication monitoring
- Providing hourly or 24/7 coverage
- Hiring and supervising the right caregivers
- Developing care plans that fit your family's needs
- Taking care of administrative work so you don't have to
The best care begins with a thoughtful plan
If your loved one needs personal care services, an
RN or Home Care Coordinator will prepare a care
plan that covers everything needed for them to be
comfortable and safe at home.
Living Innovations caregivers are carefully selected to
ensure that the person who takes care of your loved
one is a compassionate individual, has been through
an extensive background check, and has been trained
to do their job well.